100w Halogen Light Engine (DMX)
- Dimensions: (W)200mm x (L)220mm x (H)125mm.
- (Allow an additional 120mm on (L) for Fibrehead and loom)
- Electronic high frequency transformer to maximise lamp life.
- 100W 12V lamp – average life 1500.
- Complete with Aluminium fibrehead quantity 350 x 0.75mm diameter polymer fibres.
- 8 colour dichroic glass colour wheel fitted as standard which will not degrade over time.
(other colours available on request).
- Hot mirror fitted to reduce UV output.
- Illuminated mains switch.
- External DMX dip switches
- 1.2 Mtr mains lead.
- Internal auto reset thermal fuse.
- DMX 512 model can be used as a stand alone unit with on board settings for colour, speed and sparkle and can also act as a master unit to synchronise and control up to 40 other units.
- An external DMX512 source can be used to control all units for colour, speed and sparkle.
- Ventilation: Internal fan cooled. Allow 150mm clearance to nearest surface or 200mm between Light Engines.
- Ambient operating temperature: -10°c to +35°c
- Paint: Satin Black and Silver.
- Weight: 3kgs