250W Metal Halide DMX Light Engine
- Dimensions: (W)340mm x (L)270mm x (H)150mm or 385mm. (Allow an additional 120mm on (L) for Fibrehead and loom)
- 250W single ended Metal Halide lamp (accessed from rear of unit) – average life 9000 hrs.
- Complete with Aluminium fibrehead and 3 reducers maximum quantity 1200 x 0.75mm diameter polymer fibres.
- 8 colour dichroic glass colour wheel fitted as standard which will not degrade over time
(other colours available on request).
- Hot mirror fitted to reduce UV output.
- Illuminated mains switch.
- External Dip switches
- 1.2 Mtr mains lead.
- Internal auto reset thermal fuse.
- DMX 512 model can be used as a stand alone unit with on board settings for colour, speed and sparkle and can also act as a master unit to synchronise and control up to 40 other units.
- An external DMX512 source can be used to control all units for colour, speed and sparkle.
- Ventilation: Internal fan cooled. Allow 150mm clearance to nearest surface or 200mm between Light Engines.
- Ambient operating temperature: -10°c to +35°c
- Case: 1mm sheet stainless steel.
- Paint finish: Natural.
- Weight: 13kgs
- Please note this light engine is not suitable for white light only projects.