250W Metal Halide Weatherproof Light Engine
- Dimensions: (W)320mm x (L)320mm x (H)120mm. (Allow an additional 120mm on (L) for Fibrehead and loom)
- 250W single ended Metal Halide lamp (accessed from rear of unit)– average life 9000 hrs.
- Complete with Aluminium fibrehead and 3 reducers maximum quantity 1200 x 0.75mm diameter polymer fibres.
- 8 colour dichroic glass colour wheel fitted as standard which will not degrade over time
(other colours available on request).
- Hot mirror fitted to reduce UV output.
- Internally mounted illuminated mains switch.
- 1.2 Mtr mains lead.
- Internal auto reset thermal fuse.
- Standard model includes a synchronous 2.5 RPM motor (not possible to synchronise with other units).
- Ventilation: Internal fan cooled. Allow 150mm clearance to nearest surface or 200mm between Light Engines.
- Ambient operating temperature: -10°c to +35°c
- Case: 1mm stainless sheet steel.
- Paint finish: Natural.
- Weight: 10kgs
- Also available in DMX weatherproof
- Please note this light engine is not suitable for
white light only projects.